Need a new career? Get career path clarity with this Career Change Quiz
5 things to consider when choosing a new career
If you want to be certain about what new career you should go into, this quick career change quiz scores each of the factors that are crucial to your ideal career.
Satisfy these 5 factors and you can be confident about changing jobs. They determine if you are fulfilled in your current job, and how happy you would be in career you are considering.
Score yourself based on the Five Factors of your Career Destiny.
Simply answer a Yes or No to these five questions in the career change quiz. Then tally your score from 1 to 5:
For the job, business, or career you are considering:
Score your career change quiz answers here
To score your answer, count how many of the five Career Destiny questions you
What to do about your Career Change Quiz Score
- If you are scoring 5 solid yes answers here your score is an A. You are in your right Career Destiny and will thrive over time, be very fulfilled and have lifetime job satisfaction
- If you score 4 yes answers your score is a B. You are pretty satisfied and fulfilled short term, and can probably hack it for a lifetime. You may hit a satisfaction plateau over time
- If you are scoring 3 yes answers, your score is a C. We need to talk. You are underemployed and working in a lackluster career path, and due to transition to a career you love. With a little effort, you can ferret out the remaining two factors that will bring you prosperity, job satisfaction and a fulfilled potential.>
- If you scored only 2 yes answers, your score is a D. You are most likely underemployed and will be facing burnout or job loss over time. You need to do a deep dive to unlock your Career Destiny. You need to self-assess the factors that will bring you job fulfillment, remove stress and pay you what you are worth.
- If you are scoring only 1 yes answer, your career is absolutely failing you. You truly need to make a career change. You have a dire emergency situation you need to turn around as soon as possible.
Try this resource if you are making a career change in your 30’s or 40’s, it talks about how you can align your career with your needs.
You now have clarity about the best job for your career change
You now know where your current job falls short.
Best of all, you can apply these 5 factors of your career destiny to any new job or business you are considering. They are your template to find the best job for you.
A majority of today’s workers score in the 3 range, just treading water and paying the bills. Yet, they feel a career change is too difficult and stay stuck where they are. You may feel this as well:
- You have bills and responsibilities and fear a career change is too risky, so you stay stuck and miserable
- You may think you don’t have the education to make a career change
- You may not have the experience to make a change
However, once you have career clarity of what career is right for you, you will see a path to make your change.
Now that you know what your score is, and which career satisfaction factors falls short, you can focus on identifying the solution to those factors you need satisfied.
For example if you don’t like the crew you are working with all day, you can research industries or companies where your peer work community aligns with your values.
Satisfying these 5 factors gives the opportunity to turn it all around and develop a career path you can thrive in.
You already possess all the valuable skills, talent and aptitude you need. You only need to define your Career Destiny so you can leverage your skills into the best career change possible.
Now there is a straightforward way to do so.
Find the job you will love for a lifetime with my Free Career Discovery Report
If you want to find a new career but are uncertain about what career is best, now you can gain career clarity with my Free Career Discovery Guide.
This Free Guide is called How to Unlock Your Career Destiny. It clarifies the Five Factors that identify your optimal lifetime employment.
In How to Unlock Your Career Destiny you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right career that secures lifetime employment with more earnings power and job security – all while increasing your job satisfaction
- You’ll finally figure out why your career change has eluded you – even though you may have plenty of talent, aptitude or experience
- What to do if there is no existing education path or roadmap for your unique set of talent, skills and aptitude
Get career clarity about your ideal new career with this Free Guide. There’s no need to be broke, bored or uncertain about what career change to make.
Unlock your Career Destiny today with my FREE Report
In How to Unlock your Career Destiny, I reveal the 5 Secrets that every
jobseeker must know to find the job they will love for a lifetime