Use Rewards to Motivate Yourself and Your Team
The art of setting up a rewards plan
Rewards are a powerful tool for motivating personal and team behavior.
- A rewards plan gains incredible buy-in from the team
- Rewards are great for team-building and to increase productivity in competitive environments
- Rewards can make any process fun
- Reward programs are highly customizable for any organization
- Can make any challenge easier
- You can create unlimited rewards plans with this program
This PDF ebook program includes:
- How to use rewards and motivation to thank others and to achieve goals
- The five types of rewards and penalties that give you options in any situation
- How to set up a rewards plan for yourself, your team or your family
- Careful with Penalties
- Rewards Worksheets to customize an unlimited number of Rewards Plans
Unite the team with a fun common cause
Whether you need to motivate a team, a family or any organization, a rewards program lets you include everyone on the same playing field. It unites the team in a shared objective and increases team interaction in a positive way. You may even get a little trash talk once they get competitive!
There are five kinds of rewards you can apply, each offering its own special dynamic. There is a reward plan you can apply to motivate teams and individuals in almost any situation. Sample plans and worksheets are included to give you some starter ideas.
Get Your Rewards ebook Now – $17.00
Order now and receive your ebook immediately once email confirmed.