Our Commitment To Your Privacy
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletters and free information products as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
We provide you an opportunity to opt-out of any newsletter at the bottom of every email we send.
- As minimal gathering of personal information as is needed to conduct transactions or communications
- Use of reliable and trusted payment processors and email marketing services
- We never, ever, share any of your info with anyone, for any reason (unless for legal compliance)
Your Payments are Processed Through PayPal
To best protect you, we have a process in place so that we never see any of your financial information. This includes credit card info, bank account info or any other financially identifying information.
When you make a purchase, to process your payments, your payment is processed through PayPal, the largest and most reliable on-line payment processor, with the best reputation for being sticklers for safety, privacy and integrity. Once your payment is processed:
- PayPal generates an ID # to identify your purchase. This is sent to you and to us simultaneously.
- In the event of any questions about a transaction, PayPal has a strong customer service team, and has a fair and equitable resolution process for any refunds requests
- PayPal does not share any of your personal financial information, of any kind, with 3rd party vendors
- We do have your shipping contact info in the event of a need to contact you, for shipping, or in the case of any product changes or errors
Email info is protected
You are only accepted to our emailing list after you have gone through a double opt-in confirmation, where you confirm, from your email in-box, that you want to subscribe to our free information, newsletters and eBooks.
We utilize the best email autoresponder in the business, Aweber. They have an excellent reputation in the industry and are one of the oldest players in email marketing, in business over 20 years.
Once you are a subscriber, if you decide to change your mind, you can opt-out at any time, with a link at the bottom of every email we send.
We never share your email info with anyone, for any reason (except legal, to comply with a law enforcement investigations, court order, etc.) DefineYourCareer.com is LLC, we are not part a larger organization that would trade, sell or allow access you info.
Blog comments policy:
Any comments or posts you make to the Blog do become part of our site, and can be seen by anyone on the Internet, worldwide.
Our goal is to deliver the best career information and the best experience for our visitors, in order to help you define your optimal career and live the most productive way possible.
You can help us do that by making original comments, concise and well thought out, that help others advance their circumstances or experience.
We use analytics technology to better serve and understand our customers, which may include the placement of cookies.
If you need to contact us about any privacy concerns,
best way – is to email us at:
support at defineyourcareer.com
call our office (9 am to 9 pm EST) at: 845-589-0600
A Working by Design Company
PO Box 647, Central Valley, NY 10917