Boost Employee Job Performance
With a Lean and Focused
Employee Development Plan Template Kit
Employee Development Plan
With complete instruction guide, examples and customizable templates
Order Now Only $27.00
Do you find your current employee development plans to be ineffective? Are you looking to better engage employees so they are more productive?
Studies show the key to employee motivation is professional development training programs as a path to advancement.
This is a tremendous opportunity for managers and business owners, since 94% of employees said they would stay with their employer if it invested in their development.
Now you can train, engage and focus your employees like never before with this new Employee Development Plan Template Kit
This EDP Template is the leanest, most powerful way to truly develop the employee’s development path and gain their buy-in and engagement.
Employee and manager can quickly rate and rank which job role proficiencies to prioritize for the coming quarter, with management having final say.
A better way to improve employee performance metrics
Simplify the EDP process while increasing employee performance with this new innovative approach:
- Fast set up of your development plan template from a bucket of proficiencies drawn from the employee job description and job requirements
- Builds partnership between employee and manager by giving both input, with manager having final say
- Employee Quarterly Development (EQD) concise way for employee and manager to be on the same page for quarterly professional development
- Designed so you can the complete quarterly review in 15 to 30 minutes
- Set it up once, and simply update at each quarterly review
- Achieve both continual kaizen skills development and training at the same time
- Simplify employee performance metrics by standardizing the EDP process
- Accomplish team-building and cross-skills development
- Includes rewards and awards schedule to motivate employees for achieved performance levels with awards, perks and time off
Why managers, HR, and business owners need this modern employee development approach
Employee development plans have lost their way. They’ve become these huge, bloated HR beasts that smother their original intent: employee performance development. As a result they are a CHORE for both employee and manager.
Because of this enlarged scope – and the large labor costs and time involved to complete them – many companies have turned these into annual events or blow them off completely.
This further disengages employees and dilutes their focus compared to a quick quarterly review.
Even managers can become disengaged with the large scope of these development plans. They become an annual exercise in CYA – complete them because they are required.
If you want to stop wasting everyone’s valuable time with plans that are too large in scope, and focus on employee development, this template is for you.
This EDP Template Kit focuses on building a partnership of consent between employer and employee by including inputs from both. Its designed to be self-sufficient so it can be administered quickly each quarter.
Sales Rep example: Employee and manager quickly rate and rank proficiencies together, in 15 minutes or less
This EDP Template Kit is designed to save both manager and employee time: easy to set up, and fast to administer quarterly
Set up the Employee Development Plan one time, based on the employee’s job description. Ongoing, it can be completed in 15 minutes each quarter, during employee’s quarterly development (EQD) review.
These lean development plans will become something employees actually look forward to, to measure themselves against benchmarks that they themselves help set!
Get this template kit now, to quickly build a customized employee development plan that includes:
- Two editable employee development plan templates: one in fillable PDF and a second template in MS Excel that you can customize and use immediately
- Easy step-by-step instructions on how to set up the bucket of proficiencies from employee’s Job Description and Job Requirements
- Explanatory guide on the three simple steps to build out the development plan template
- How-to guide for management to administer employee quarterly development (EQD) review in 15 minutes
- Includes employee development plan examples and screenshots for each section
- Includes innovative, cost-effective Rewards Schedule: inexpensive perks, bonuses, awards that employee can choose
Order Now Only $27.00
Order now to receive your Employee Development Plan Template Kit instantly by email
Larry LaFata is the founder of defineyourcareer.com and a Career Development Coach. He is dedicated to helping you discover your Career Destiny, regardless of your background, education, or experience.
Larry brings over 25-years of business development experience with Fortune 500 companies including AT&T, Ceridian, ADT, and Doctor Computer. He synthesizes this experience into the creation of his straightforward Employee Development Plan Template Kit.