FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to define my career destiny?
Most of us go through life not
knowing what career is right for us. This leads to all kinds of mistakes when choosing a career, and ends up causing unemployment and being financially broke. You are missing out on everything life has to offer. Luckily there is an easy process to fix this.
You need to discover and live your Career Destiny. It is so worth it.
Your Career Destiny supercharges your entire employment paradigm and all your relationships with the world at large:
- Loving who you work with
- Career satisfaction with who you serve
- Enjoying the lifestyle you want to live – NOW, not in some future date or retirement reward
- You are at peace in your life because your Career Destiny removes conflicts with your values and beliefs
- You are happy using your greatest talents and skills
Get the supreme confidence of belief in yourself
Living out your Career Destiny also gives you tremendous confidence and belief in yourself:
- You are a person who “has it together”and know where they are going
- You magically attract the people places, things and circumstances to manifest your Career Destiny
- Stress free – you are in control
- Your positive intention carries you forward each day – so you overcome obstacles and set backs
- You are no longer expendable: When you know and can express where you belong, where you are the Rockstar, it gives you a tremendous competitive advantage – you are no longer a commodity
- You are inspired by a plan that guides you:
Once you define your Career Destiny it is like a GPS:
it guides all of your career, business and relationship choices
The new paradigm of the 21st century job market means you need a new paradigm for your career planning, too. You have to be smart, focused, and have a plan to beat the odds.
What if I don’t have any experience in the career path that’s right for me?
Many do not have the experience for the jobs they are seeking. This is where career planning comes in. You have a set of goals you are working towards on your career path. Accomplishing these goals is what gives you the experience and connections to move you up and along your career path.
When you are guided by a plan, serendipity happens. The right people, resources, places, events and “lucky breaks” happen at the right time to support your efforts.
For example, you may first hear about a new musician who is getting radio airplay, only to find they got their “lucky break” after touring for 7 years to get to that point! Many actors wait tables for years until they get their break. The key point is: knowing they have a plan makes waiting tables a lot easier, because it is part of their Career path.
Why should I start my job search at DefineYourcareer.com?
DefineYourcareer.com lays the ground work for your successful job search, because instead of random results, you have done your homework and are guided by a solid Career Destiny pathway.
How much more powerful would your job search be, and how much more compelling is your case to be hired, than when you have assessed what your optimal employment path is – that you belong there without any doubt?
Imagine how much tougher will you be when the going gets difficult, when you hit an obstacle, to overcome a setback, if you have a career path you are following?
How much traction will you gain in looking for the right job or business venture when all your employment decisions are made with your Career Destiny guiding you?
Consider the Define Your Career process as the prequel to your job search. Knowing where you are going and what your plan is, gives you a confidence that will supercharge your job search like nothing else.
Why is Define Your Career a better way to go?
- We focus on only one thing – your career path planning. This makes us among the best at what we do
- We are based on solid ground – Define Your Career employs the same proven marketing research principles used by successful business
- We’re more effective – because we focus on your core needs and your most marketable value; beyond just making money or being broke, you are doing what you love
- We’re more fun – because you take one step at a time, at your own pace
- We’re proven – the Define Your Career self-assessment process is based on proven business marketing strategies – so your plan is likely to work
- We’re cheaper – because we only focus on one thing: defining your career destiny or business venture and putting it into an Action Plan.
- We care more – a coach is available every step of the way to support you
- We’re faster – because our Career Destiny Fast Program will get you from A to Z quicker
- We’re empowering – we empower you to take control of your future in a solid way
- We tell the truth – for every Taylor Swift, Pink, Bruce Willis or Beyoncé success story there are 9,999,999 fails. Don’t live for the long shot
What career planning options does Define Your Career provide?
- The core of discovering your Career Destiny is the Define Your Career Program – 10 excercises that outline the Five Secrets of your Career Destiny.
- To support you to get your best results, I support it with career plan coaching consults.
- For those who want to attain their Career Destiny quickly I offer Career Destiny Fast Track program, a two week intensive.
- For college grads, student and student groups, I offer Career Planning Workshops, which are a coach guided completion of Define Your Career
A complete description of my services can be found at Career Destiny Services page
The top 12 reasons to define your career destiny
When you are working in your optimal employment, you have that shining confidence and happiness that is fluid and light; it propels you to success. Working in your defined career or business venture means:
- Lucrative – when you use your unique talents, that only you have, you can charge more in the marketplace because you are not just another employee widget or commodity
- Job security – when you are serving the right audience with the right service from your right community, you build lifetime job security
- Good health and low stress – when you are living out your inspired career purpose, you have less stress and a healthier outlook and enthusiasm
- More free time – expressing your optimum career purpose in your ideal niche or community means you efforts give you such high value return that you don’t have to work as many hours
- Effortless job search – when you’ve define your optimal employment, your right business venture or job offer reveals itself
- Celebrity – because you excel at what you do, you become renowned in your community as the go-to source for your services. Clients seek you out.
- Enjoyment and satisfaction – because you are employing your most natural and most powerful attributes, you get tremendous satisfaction and joy from your work
- Loyalty – when you serve your niche community, they are more loyal and become repeat buyers of your service
- No internal conflicts – when your values and principles are in agreement, you are free from conflicts about your career purpose
- Your community – when you define your career you are serving with your ideal community of your peers
- Your gift – a defined career employs your best talents
- Motivated – delivering your highest marketable value keeps you stoked!
The top 12 bummers if you don’t define your career purpose
When you don’t define your career, just working the job, and are broke, bored, uncertain or underemployed, it can be a bummer:
- Health – your health suffers if you are in a wrong career
- Shaky job stability – when you are a bad fit for a job, you are expendable, the first to be laid off or fired
- Broke – you don’t make as much money as you could
- Relationships – when you are miserable or underemployed, your relationships can suffer tremendously
- Beastly Boss – in the wrong job situation, you conflict with your boss – though she’s otherwise a nice person!
- Happiness – obviously, if you are unfulfilled, you’re not as happy as you could be
- Values conflicts – the wrong employment can create internal values conflicts that torture you
- Community – in the wrong gig, you deprive yourself of working in the community of peers you could be thriving in
- Talents – you don’t use your best talents and waste them
- Loss of control – when you are not in your optimal career, you don’t have control of your working environment; this can create high stress
- Addictions – when you are miserable in your employment, you often look for ways to ease the pain with addictions like drinking, over eating, and otherwise self-destructive or risky behavior
Your exhilarating Career Destiny awaits you. Employment enjoyment is attainable with a plan. Your guiding light is within you, it just needs to be stoked into a bright light that can guide you.
What do Career Destiny coaching consults provide?
Coaching provide results beyond what you could achieve on your own. I provide coaching at a very reasonable rate of only $47 so that you can affordably make your breakthrough to your Career Destiny. An excellent value, considering you are getting coaching support from the author of the program. I know many of you need that little bit of assistance to guide you through the process. The benefits of professional career coaching are explained at DefineYourcareer.com/career-planning-support/
Why a Career Planning Coach is so Helpful
A third party career professional – who is outside your usual circle of family and friends – can give you far more straightforward career advice than you could achieve on your own.
You get much better coaching advice about Career Destiny planning from the author who knows the topic best. Couching consults support what you are doing in the Define Your Career program. Just sign up for a $47 consult for wherever you get stuck in any of the 10 chapters, or when you have completed the eBook and want to expand on your results.
We can brainstorm options together to unearth what career or business possibilities your Career Destiny holds. Coaching consults are automatically included in the Career Destiny Fast Track course.
What else do you offer?
Our only focus is career path planning to help you discover what career or business is your destiny, and to set a goal-oriented action plan to achieve it. All our services are geared to supporting your Career Destiny discovery. This includes Define Your Career and Career Destiny Fast Track programs – and coaching consults to support your use of them.
Who operates the website?
What other publications do you offer?
Find out How to use Rewards to Achieve your Objectives here
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us: support@https://defineyourcareer.com.
Or you can call us (8 am to 8pm Eastern Standard Time): 845-589-0600
What Career Is Your Destiny?
Make it happen for you, too!