Do you need a helping hand to discover your Career Destiny?
Your Career Destiny is My Business
Career Destiny Coaching Consults get you RESULTS that are beyond what you can achieve yourself
Make your breakthrough to the lifetime employment or business venture that is right for you, with the unparalleled level of career plan coaching support I provide to you. Having a neutral third party outside of your peer circle can provide results beyond what you can get on your own.
Get whatever level of career planning support you need:
- If you need assistance as you progress through Define Your Career program, or just want to explore your options, I provide on-demand, one-on-one individual Career Planning Coaching Consults
- To quickly get the best results possible for your career development plan, I offer engaged, dedicated coaching support as part of my Two Week Intensive, Career Destiny Fast Track – where a hands on career planning coach guides you through each step of the process to supercharge your Career Destiny into an Action Plan over two weeks
- For College Student Groups, Grads and University Career Services I offer Career Plannng Workshop for College Students & Grads – a Saturday morning Virtual Workshop with 4 to 8 participants, where a career planning coach oversees the completion of Define Your Career Destiny program along with you
There is a good reason why I offer hands on one-on-one career planning coaching
Studies show more than 80% of job seekers, college graduates and students prefer or require professional guidance to work through the career self-assessment process. Some people need a quick jump start consult to get them on their way, and then are off and running. Others want to get maximum results from the Fast Track process and appreciate the ongoing guidance offered throughout the duration of the program.
However you need it, a helping hand from a career planning coach can help to answer questions if you get stuck on any part of the material, as well as and guide you through the discovery of your Career Destiny.
Who can benefit from this kind of hands-on coaching support?
- College grads, students and job seekers who want to discover their Career Destiny as quickly as possible
- Career changers who want assistance to chart a new career path
- Entrepreneurs who want to explore if they have Entrepreneur aptitude, and are entering the right business venture
- Job seekers who want to supercharge their job search
- Those who are overwhelmed or stressed, and need a hand out of the “drama” to focus on Career Destiny
- To brainstorm ideas to bring your Career Destiny into the next level: business venture or career
- If you are considering Continuing Education, and are not sure it’s a good investment of money and time lost
If any of these apply to you, let’s get on a video conference call and dive right into what is holding you back from your Career Destiny.
Get The Coaching Support You Need!
You may need career planning support if any of these 7 obstacles are in the way of your Career Destiny:
If you are stuck in any of the common obstacles that stall your transition to a new career, my career plan coaching support can get you unstuck. Often, assistance from someone outside your circle is the best way to get a neutral, straightforward point of view of how to proceed towards your new career and job search.
Coaching consults can help you overcome any of these 7 common obstacles:
- Procrastination — wishing instead of doing, or the old “I’m too busy” to put it into practice
- Perfectionism — your standards are so high, you not able to complete as much as you need to
- You get bored easily — once the excitement wears off, you’re ready to move on to a new project
- Overwhelmed — sometimes a new undertaking can be scary or complex, and you can get confused on how to approach it
- Fear of being different or original — you may be used to always “going with the flow” and may now need to go your own path
- Defeatist or not motivated — been beat down and are thinking “oh, I’ll never be able to pull this off”
- Fear of change — this is the big one. The fear that you may fail — or even succeed — when attempting something new. Your subconscious is powerfully programmed to do what it’s always done, it may resist you making a change, even a good change, and try to hold on to your old ways
Coaching consults can help you overcome any of these seven obstacles that may be preventing your career development plan. Schedule one now.
Get The Coaching Support You Need!
Do you want maximum coaching assistance to get the best results possible?
Career Destiny Fast Track provides a dedicated career coach to assist you through each step
Do you prefer career planning coaching within a group workshop of 4 to 8 classmates?
Career Destiny Virtual Workshops for college students and grads provides a dedicated career plan coach to assist you in a group setting
Contact me if you have any questions
Hours: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EST
© Copyright 2002 – 2020, Define Your Career™. A Working by Design Company. All Rights Reserved