About Us – DefineYourCareer.com
Who operates DefineYourCareer.com?
My name is Larry LaFata, and I am the Founder of DefineYourCareer.com, and the author of Define Your Career Destiny, the ultimate career self assessment program.
I bring a lifelong love and long business marketing background in helping businesses with Marketing. I have contributed to numerous brand name companies, including AT&T, Sears and Ceridian. My education includes a BA In Business Marketing.
When my daughter went through college, she needed assistance in deciding how to best utilize her talents. I took my training and experience helping businesses, and simply applied it to her as an individual. I have since then continued on the pursuit of the ultimate career self assessment blueprint, to help others like you define your Career Destiny.
What does DefineYourCareer.com do?
My only focus is to help you to make the massive transformation to discover what employment or business is right for you. To transition to the lifelong employment you were meant for, what I call your Career Destiny.
Best of all, we accomplish this no matter what you background, experience or level of education.
So you don’t need to end up frustrated, broke, bored, in the wrong gig or uncertain of what to do with all your talent and aptitude.
With my career self-assessment funnel, you will gain the confidence to make the right decisions to deal with:
- Looking for a new career
- Struggling in your job search
- If you are unhappy in your current career because of low pay, working conditions, long hours, long commute, bad bosses or wasting your time being underemployed
- If you have graduated from college and are not sure what path is best for you
- If you need to change your career
- Before considering continuing education as a path to change careers or enhance career
- If you are an Entrepreneur or Work At Home and want to vet if your business idea is right for you
What’s the secret?
Simple. The Define Your Career self-assessment process is based on proven business marketing strategies that successful businesses use. These proven strategies are applied to you as an individual. This empowers you to assess your ideal employment or business venture.
For example, successful businesses know what value they best bring to market, and they invest in how to message that value to generate business. You too will understand how to harness those same powers for yourself as an individual.
So instead of being an expendable commodity worker, just another employee looking for just another job, you are a branded superstar that knows what your greatest marketable value is. You’re someone who knows where they fit and knows where they are going.
Once you have defined your Career Destiny, you quickly attract the people, places, opportunities and events that manifest it.
How you benefit from this breakthrough process:
A defined career destiny will supercharge your entire employment outlook and lifestyle:
- You’ll have Career satisfaction – because you are working with the right community and audience, doing what you are meant to do, you are the happiest and most productive you can be
- No competition – your unique role will unearth career & business opportunities no one else can
- Lifetime job security – your career role that is unique to just you – creates a lifetime employment path. No one can ever take it from you or fire you
- You overcome the top obstacles that stop most job searches cold – uncertainty and confidence
- You are serving the tribe you are meant to serve – so your employment is a joy
- You believe in yourself and your path! So you stop feeling sorry for yourself or feeling needy – your defined career destiny gives you powerful confidence and an urgent mission that won’t be denied
At the end of the process you will discover:
- What career your should pursue, where you can be the confident rock star
- Which of your talents or skills produce the most marketable value
- Who is your target market – that audience you are destined to serve
- What field or industry you belong in, the community you best work within
- What to do if there is no education path for your defined career destiny
- If you are an entrepreneur or not – and what business venture is right for you
Once you define the optimal career role you are uniquely suited to, you will be amazed how all kinds of job opportunities present themselves!
Your sharp new focus on your career or business destiny attracts advantageous career moves and new business alliances – and attracts opportunities and alliances to reveal themselves to you.
You’ll soon find yourself “on the shortlist” in any field of job candidates. You are able to “hang in there” when the going gets tough, because you know you are on the right path. Not only do you have extreme job satisfaction and more control in your life, but you make the world a better place. And – when you manage it right – the money flows.
How does it work?
You simply go through a few career self assessment exercises that slide you down a funnel to reveal what career or business is optimal for you, in less time than it takes to watch your favorite movie. The Home Study Course includes hands-on career coaching consults and email.
These assessments each build on each other to reveal the blueprint of your Career and Business Destiny.
What else do you do here?
- Fast Track Your Career Destiny: The Career Destiny Fast Track program boosts your Career Destin into action, by converting your career plan blueprint into an action plan. This includes Goal Setting, milestones and Career Action Plan steps.
- Career Destiny Coaching: I also support your career planning process with very reasonable on-demand $47 career plan coaching sessions.
In addition to Define Your Career Destiny Course I write a weekly blog and and helpful ebooks:
- How to use Rewards to Achieve Your Objectives
- Values Based Motivation
- and several others.
What DON’T you do?
- We NEVER use career aptitude tests, psychometric tests, personality tests. I believe these tests are designed to put you in a category box like cattle – not help you discover where your unique value is
- We don’t offer vague Life Coaching or social work
- We don’t offer open-ended coaching packages that string you along
- We don’t offer Resume services except for Fast Track clients
- We don’t offer interview tips
- We don’t offer job listings
- We don’t waste your time on chasing unicorns
My career self assessment courses are all supported by career coaching guidance. This helps you discover your Career Destiny and create a plan to achieve it, with great certainty. That is what we do. That is ALL we do here.