What does DefineYourCareer.com do?
I help you to discover what employment or business is right for you – your career destiny.
So you don’t end up broke, bored, in the wrong gig or uncertain of what to do – no matter what your current experience, education or background.
With my career path planning funnel, you can make the right decisions to deal with:
- Looking for a new career
- Struggling in your job search
- If you are unhappy in your current career because of low pay, working conditions, long hours, long commute, bad bosses or wasting your time being underemployed
- If you have graduated University and are not sure what path is best for you
- If you need to change your career
- Before considering continuing education as a path to change careers or enhance career
What’s the secret?
Simple. The Define Your Career self-assessment process takes proven business marketing strategies that successful businesses use, and applies those strategies to help you assess the ideal employment – or business venture – that works for you as an individual.
Successful businesses know what value they best bring to market, and know how to message that value to generate business. You will do understand how to harness that same power for yourself as an individual.
So instead of being a commodity, just another employee looking for just another job, you are a branded superstar that knows what your greatest marketable value is. You’re someone who knows where they fit and knows where they are going.
How you benefit from this breakthrough process:
A defined career destiny will supercharge your entire employment outlook and lifestyle:
- Career satisfaction – because you are working with the right community and audience, doing what you are meant to do, you are the happiest and most productive you can be
- No competition – your unique role will unearth career & business opportunities no one else can
- Lifetime job security – your career role that is unique to just you – creates a lifetime employment path. No one can ever take it from you or fire you
- You overcome the top obstacles that stop most job searches cold – uncertainty and confidence
- You stop feeling sorry for yourself or feeling needy – your defined career destiny gives you powerful confidence and an urgent mission that won’t be denied
At the end of the process you will discover:
- Where can you be the confident rock star
- Which of your talents or skills produce the most marketable value
- What audience you are destined to serve , and what community you best work within
- What to do if there is no education path for your defined career destiny
- If you are an entrepreneur or not – and what business venture is right for you
Once you define the optimal career role you are uniquely suited to, you will be amazed how all kinds of job opportunities present themselves! Your sharp new focus on your career or business destiny attracts advantageous career moves and new business alliances – and attracts opportunities and alliances to reveal themselves to you.
You’ll soon find yourself “on the short list” in any field of job candidates. You are able to “hang in there” when the going gets tough, because you know you are on the right path. Not only do you have extreme job satisfaction and more control in your life, but you make the world a better place. And – when you manage it right – the money flows.
How does it work?
You simply go through a few career assessment exercises that slide you down a funnel to reveal what career or business is optimal for you, in less time than it takes to watch your favorite movie.
These assessments each build on each other to reveal the blueprint of your career and business destiny.
What else do you do here?
Once you define your career destiny, our Career Destiny Fast Track program continues the process by taking your career plan blueprint, and putting it into an action plan. This includes Goal Setting, milestones and Career Action Plan steps.
I also support your career planning process with very reasonable on-demand $37 coaching sessions.
In addition to Define Your Career -which is book one of the Career Destiny Fast Track, I’ve written help related helpful ebooks:
- How to use Rewards to Achieve Your Objectives
- Values Based Motivation
- and several others.
What DON’T you do?
This new career path planning process helps you discover your career destiny or entrepreneurial business venture, and create a plan to achieve it.
I support all my publications with career coaching and guidance. That is what we do. That is ALL we do here.
What we don’t do is:
- We NEVER use psychometric tests, personality tests, career tests or aptitude tests – these tests are designed to put you in a category box like cattle – not help you discover where your unique value is
- We don’t offer vague Life Coaching or social work
- We don’t offer Resume services except for Fast Track clients
- We don’t offer interview tips
- We don’t offer job listings